8/04/2006

Don't want to say goodbye anymore


It would be nice not to say goodbye anymore but it's something I have to do.
And I'm aware that it's an exercise in futility. They open more accounts and keep doing what they are wired to do. But in the balance, it's a click to the forward button for me and all the hassle of opening another account plus explaining to their "customers" why the change... it's worth it.
Nothing remarkable on this list, just a bunch of scammers.

I have some news from the phishing front. I saw a new variant where the form to post the personal information is in the message itself. It's interesting because this way the phishing page doesn't have to be too obvious, in fact they don't have to set a visible phishing page at all. The return page could be a blank page with a redirector to the real one (Paypal, eBay, etc).
Unfortunately I couldn't see this one working because it was down already so there's not much to comment on this. Maybe the next...

And here's the list:

mariajames2222@yahoo.co.uk
idrisumar_hassan@yahoo.com
dr_rich19@yahoo.com
johnm_19666@yahoo.com
laagstbank1980@touchtelindia.net
morrisgreen@terra.com.mx
ukspecialclaimsagent@yahoo.co.uk
idris_suleman201@yahoo.com
soludocharles_cbng@yahoo.com
mrs_mudisabrown003@yahoo.fr
kar_zongo2004@yahoo.co.uk
joanbrower904@yahoo.com.br
josephsmith4848@yahoo.com
honestmanankrah@yahoo.com
karimuzongo1@latinmail.com
john_william335@latinmail.com
michealmensah1@yahoo.co.in
agent_dannyalvares49@yahoo.com
danijonesconsultant@yahoo.co.uk
morrisgreen113@yahoo.com
drjohnson_b@yahoo.ca
fachonouremy78@yahoo.com
infoprocessing01_cbn@yahoo.ca
akinbanker@gmail.com
edsonclaimofficre@yahoo.com


Farewell my friends, I know you'll be back and I'll be waiting for you

No comments: