6/08/2006

I WON! I WON! Here's my wining certificate.

I'm sorry, but I've never won anything in my life. Even knowing that it's not true, I don't know, it makes me fell all excited.
Anyway, you can see that the scammers are pretty good at Photoshop (or whatever they're using, I'm into GIMP). The text usually is poorly written and utterly stupid, like a death certificate I've received once saying that "...the deceased has died...", just like that. No cause of death, no nothing. The document was as decorated as my winning certificate but in the end it only said "...the deceased has died...".
To compensate for the poor content, they do this documents huge in size. My original winning certificate is 1513 x 1169, I scaled it to avoid you a 3 minutes page download.
That's all. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that it doesn't matter how many certificates they send you, you haven't won a lottery and you never will unless you go and buy a ticket.






Today we say goodbye to:

microsoftwordgateway@yahoo.co.uk
smithnet202@yahoo.co.nz
un_lottery103@yahoo.com
haj4555@yahoo.com
suzzy2williams@yahoo.co.uk
claimsverifiercentre@yahoo.co.uk
john_55moore@yahoo.fr
ruth_garang11@yahoo.co.uk
m2_lindax@yahoo.com
engr_umaru.umar239@yahoo.com
monicagezi_7000@yahoo.com
albertgregfudiciaryagent@yahoo.com
smithnet101@yahoo.com

No comments: